Saturday, September 30, 2006

Mr. Mischief

I have a new alter-ego...Mr. Mischief. I have learned that I can get into anything while Mommy's back is turned. I can get into the office and mess with her files, I can throw dog food all over the house, I can pull books from the shelf, I can get into drawers...there is no limit to the possibilities.

In one hour today, I managed to get into Mommy's music, get into the toilet (I can pull to a stand now), throw my toys everywhere, and rock Jonah a little too hard in his swing. I also got into the kitchen cabinets and pulled out pans to play with, got into the dog food (which Elsa wasn't too happy about), and pull towels off all the towel racks. I chased the vacuum, terrorized the dogs, tore up some of Mommy's papers, ate some of Mommy's papers~yummy, and pulled the screen off of a speaker.

To top it all off, our puppy, Jack has met the neighbors and decided he just wants to visit them all the time. They have some kids visiting who like to throw him the ball so he has decided he can go over there anytime he wants! He also keeps bringing their ball to our house...

And to think it is only 3pm. Mommy has her hands full.

No comments: