Thursday, September 21, 2006

Start to the Morning


I was feeling a little better this morning and so Daddy decided to take me for a quick piggy back ride. I still have a fever though so I didn't get to go to my OT appointment. So we spent the morning cuddling in bed and drinking juice (okay, Mommy and Daddy had coffee~ can you tell Daddy had coffee?).














Jonah got very comfy in Mommy and Daddy's bed.














But he eventually decided to join us in our morning fun.













Daddy is lots of fun. He made me smile after a very long night. I didn't sleep so well because my mouth hurt. But that's okay...the piggy back ride was great medicine for that! Thanks Daddy. It was a good start to the day which will hopefully mark the turning point for this fever. I hope to be better soon.













As you read above, I still am not feeling the greatest although my fever is not as high (it was 104+). So we had to cancel my appointment with our OT which makes me sad. Playing with Eileen is always fun and she has the coolest toys. We spent our morning taking it a little easy since everyone was very tired after a long night of very little sleep. I'm hoping that I am on the mend and will be my chipper self tomorrow. I'm still a little lethargic and cranky but not so much as yesterday. I gave Mommy lots of kisses this morning to apologize for losing my cool last night. I even ate breakfast without any fuss at all.

After our peaceful morning, we ran errands. Grandpa will be happy to know we are getting our TV finally hooked up tomorrow so we can watch the football games. When we bought our new house, it came with this GIGANTIC tv built into a wall. Mommy has a feeling the Superbowl party will be at our house this year. We also are getting a new phone number. We have been using our cell-phones for our main lines since the move but when Mommy got a $265 bill this month, we decided to change that. We will be getting our new phone number to everyone very soon and just so you know, after a $265 bill, you can bet Mommy is cancelling our cell-phone service! We will have our numbers until the end of the month and then you'll want to call our new number.

After our errands, Daddy went to work and I took a nap. Actually, Jonah and I took one together which means Mommy got a few things done today. Wow. Hopefully, we'll do this again tomorrow so she can clean the house in peace. Or maybe take a nap. A flip of the coin will probably decide.

Have a good afternoon. I'm going to help Mommy clean the bathrooms. Yippee...err, maybe not.

No comments: