
So Mommy left me with Grandpa and Grandma while she went to the Mariner game this afternoon with her friend, Jen. While they were away Uncle Joe came by. He gave me a new look.
What do you think? It's kind of that Billy Idol, 80's punk, retro look.
Mommy seems to think that if Uncle Joe and Grandpa had had more time, I would also be sporting a colorful mane. Ya never know when Uncle Joe is involved. Jonah had better watch out during our next visit. He has a lot of hair and I wonder what they'd come up with for him? Maybe a white stripe down the center cause he can get pretty stinky sometimes....
So all that is missing for me is a little up-turned collar, a couple of chains, and maybe a leather jacket? Let's go shopping Mom! I'm getting some attitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment