Wednesday, October 11, 2006

DADDY...GUESS WHAT I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sitting down, Daddy?

Well, I'm not!

That's right, I stood all by myself for the first time today. It only lasted for a minute and then I went boom...but I did it! Mommy had just gotten done changing me after my breakfast (oatmeal) and then I decided to pull myself up using her as support. But then, I didn't want her help anymore so I just let go and stood there. In fact, I giggled about it.

Mommy will try to get pictures soon. She has the camera ready every second just in case it happens again. She doesn't want to miss it and promises to post a picture very, very soon.

1 comment:

sarah and the troops said...

Way to go Dylan!! Just imagine all the places and things you can get into once you are standing and stable! Tee-Hee! Don't tell Mom I told you that! Can't wait to see pictures when Mom gets them. Hugs and kisses! It was great to see you and snuggle with you tonight.