Dylan is a rambunctious 9 year old with Down syndrome. This site was originally formed to bring information to family and friends about Dylan's health progress during his open heart surgery in July, 2005. It has since grown into a blog about his adventures, family, milestones, and love for people.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Dylan's Yogurt
Dylan is having a hard time eating again because of his teeth so Mommy gave him some yogurt this afternoon. I got to taste it for the first time.
I liked it! My first "real" food...yum.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am still so in love with his dazzling blue eyes!!! He doesn't look quite sure of the yogurt yet. I hope his teething issues work out soon.
1 comment:
I am still so in love with his dazzling blue eyes!!! He doesn't look quite sure of the yogurt yet. I hope his teething issues work out soon.
Post a Comment