Mommy, Daddy, Jonah, and I went shopping for my new glasses. It was a whole family affair..and I pitched a fit. I don't want to wear them, I hate them, I hate them, I hate them.
Since they won't be ready to pick up until tomorrow, Mommy has decided to play a game with me. She puts on her sunglasses and then she puts them on me. If I start to whine, she laughs and pulls the glasses away only to put them back on her. Then she lets me take them off (she's gonna need some new sunglasses after this). It's also been great to practice our signs for "on" and "off". Hopefully, this will help with my transition to using my new glasses. After a while, Mommy has been told that I'll eventually like them and will want to put them on because I'll have figured out they help me see...but until then, I'm going to make it challenging.
The glasses themselves are WAY COOL. They will wrap around my ears, are blue, AND are SUPERMAN glasses! They actually say Superman in it.
I'm off to bed. Maybe I'll dream that my new glasses make me even more the "Chick Magnet" and I'll get over my glasses phobia by the time I wake up. Maybe that's Mommy's wishful thinking.
1 comment:
Dylan & Kristy,
Keep practicing your sign for "on" and "off". I'm sure you are going to be just fine after you get used to having glasses. And Superman glasses yet. Just think what you are going to be seeing now.
Hugs & Prayers,
Carolyn in WV
Post a Comment