Friday, October 13, 2006

Messages to Daddy

Hi Daddy~ Today I slept a whole lot. Mommy thinks I'm going through a growth spurt since I slept more than usual. But when I was awake, I was a good boy and very happy. I smiled a whole bunch for Mommy today and talked a little bit more too.

Our puppy, Elsa, got bit by something today. Her lip was very, very swollen but it seems to be going down. Mommy is watching it very closely to see if she has to take her to the vet. As of my bedtime, it was down quite a bit. Elsa looked pretty sad for a while there...but she is eating fine. So we'll see if a trip to the ole vet is necessary.

Dylan also gave me lots of loves today. Mommy had a hard time separating us today because Dylan kept finding ways to get to me. This is okay except when he gets a little too rough. But he just wants to kiss me and give me hugs. He's a good big brother. I can't wait until I'm bigger and can play with him. Night, Night Daddy! Love you.


Hi Daddy~ I ate a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch today! Mommy cut it into very, teeny-tiny pieces for me and I loved it! I ate my whole 1/2 sandwich. I did, however, give Mommy a hard time going to bed tonight. I have a 4 or 5 teeth coming in all at once so I wasn't very happy this evening. Hopefully, I feel better tomorow.

We also made some more attempts at wearing my glasses....I did just okay. But I discovered new and faster ways to get those buggers off when Mommy isn't looking.

I did have little accident today. I decided to pull myself up on a lamp and the whole lamp came crashing down on me. Mommy tried to get there in time but gave me lots of lovings to help me get over it. I have a little bump on my forehead...my first battle scar from pulling up to a stand! Yahoo!

Have a good day at work. We miss you and love you.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Dylan & family,

Dylan you are really into standing. Now look out Mommy, Dylan will be reaching for everything.

Keep up the good work with your eating. I like grilled cheese too.

Dylan, you might want to wear your glasses while watching Dancing With The Stars.

Hugs to you,
Carolyn in WV