Tuesday, November 20, 2007

First Big Boy School Conference

Mommy and Daddy are going to go to my first Big Boy School Conference Meeting tomorrow morning. It is an introduction to my new school that I'll start in March (after my 3rd birthday). Mommy has read and heard lots about how hard these conferences can be so she's a little nervous. She is also pretty set on wanting to make sure I am placed in a school that utilizes sign language in the classroom. We'll definitely let you know how it goes....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sending good thoughts your way to mommy and daddy at the conference. I love your pictures and Like your new friend Dylan. He's a cutie just like you.

Hugs

Carolyn said...

Dylan, I'm sure mommy and daddy will make the right decision for you. It is hard to believe you are going to be three.
Knuckles to you,
Carolyn in WV