Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thank You Amy and Max

On Monday, Max and I finally exchanged our Christmas gifts (and our Mommy's too). Our Mommy's traded gift bags as we were leaving school. Max gave me this wonderful car and with it comes a very funny story. This car is from the movie "Cars" and it revs and talks which is activated by motion. I absolutely love it. Mommy? She loves that I love it but when we first got it...sitting in the gift bag on our way home from school, she was VERY surprised when she turned a corner. The gift bag shifted as she turned and all of a sudden, she heard "Show some respect, Homes!" It was my new car talking from the gift bag but it almost made Mommy nearly potty her pants and get into a car accident all at the same time. Phew.

This is one of my favorite toys and Mommy will never forget it. Thank you Amy and Max for the wonderful gifts. We truly value our friendship with you.


Here is the cool talking car!
It's great. I love it when it revs and then moves forward.
I even give it hugs. Thanks Max for sharing your love of cars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute..Hugs Dylan

Sandi said...

Hilarious story and cute car!