Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Moon Shines Brightly

There is a moon in our house and it shines brightly! Mommy was making granola bars in the kitchen while us kiddos enjoyed our morning milk. Before she knew it, there was an odor in the air and she was blinded by a brilliant light. It was Jonah. He's learned how to take off his diaper.

Before she could get the diaper back on him (she had to catch him first), he went poopy and then potty. I thought it was funny...Mommy not so much.

Better get a second pot of coffee on, Mom. It's not even 8am yet and I think it's going to be a long day. I think we'd also better invest in a carpet shampooer. Or take out stock in that carpet spot remover you keep pulling out of the cabinet.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh my Kristy, you have your hands full. Let's hope the moon doesn't shine too many times.
Hug to you Kristy,
Carolyn in WV

amy and mighty max said...

So sorry! I had no idea when I saw you this morning. Yikes! Hope you were able to clean it all up ok...

Amy