Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our Friends Lauren and Kaden

Last night, we went to visit our friends Kaden and Lauren. Ok...their Mommy and Daddy too. We had spaghetti, some very cool haircuts, and LOTS of fun! Thank you so much to our friends for the impromptu dinner invitation. We had such a great time and look forward to seeing you again.

This is Lauren. We had such a great time playing together. She is so nice and shared all her toys with me.
Here is Kaden and Lauren. Mommy loves this picture. Aren't we all just SO cute?
Umm...yep. That's me pulling hair. I had to say "sorry" to Kaden right after this picture. Lauren was holding Jonah because he's super-fast these days. He doesn't want to sit still for anything. Not even a picture. Silly brother.
Here is Lauren and Kaden's Mommy. Her name is Heather and she is a good friend of my Mommy. I love her too. She's so nice and I liked cuddling with for a bit. Thank you again for the wonderful spaghetti, great talks, fantastic haircuts, and fun!

3 comments:

sarah and the troops said...

Oh.............you are all so cute and sweet. I am so homesick. Sammy wishes she could come and play too! Love to you all.
Sarah, Sam, and Tucker.

Carolyn said...

OH Dylan, love the pics of you and your friends. You and Jonah sure are growing up fast.
Knuckles,
Carolyn in WV

amy and mighty max said...

Looks like great fun!!! :)

Amy and Max