Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thank You Auntie Annette!

Thank You Auntie Annette! We had a really good time last night playing with you while Mommy and Daddy went out. We love our sparkly new books and I can't wait to open my birthday present. I tried to open it today but Mommy took it away and hid it. Shoot.

Daddy and Mommy went to a comedy dinner for Daddy's work. They had lots of fun and really enjoyed their time together. We appreciate our Auntie for watching us so they could go play.

We love you, Auntie. Thanks again.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Dylan, I'm glad you and Jonah let Mommy & Daddy go out on a date. Hope everyone had a good time.
Knuckles,
Carolyn in WV

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.