Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ducky Duddle

Today, we went to the park and went for a walk. On our way, we saw ducks!

We sang one of our favorite songs to them. "Ducky Duddle"!
Our walk was great although Jonah did more running than walking.
I did good on my walk. But I did get a little tired.

Daddy was busy keeping up with Jonah so Mommy and I stayed back a bit.


We sure did love those ducks!
I had just gotten finished signing "duck" when mommy took this picture.
As you can imagine, Jonah LOVED chasing the ducks.
Mommy and I cuddled and watched them swim.
What's this? Did Jonah actually stop for a moment? Yes he did and just long enough for Mommy to get this awesome picture. We sure did have fun at the park.

5 comments:

RK said...

That looks like a fun family day, a quacking good time!

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful moments ya'll had together..Many Thank you for sharing the pictures..love to ya'll

Carolyn said...

WOW, you all are making family memories. Super mice pictures.
Hugs to everyone,
Carolyn in WV

Carolyn said...

oops...Super nice pictures.

Sandi said...

Jonah and Dylan look like they had lots of fun chasing those ducks.