Saturday, August 30, 2008
Busy, Busy Mommy!
Here is what Mommy got accomplished today:
1. She put up the new border in my bedroom (not easy with two toddlers trying to tear it down every 5 minutes),
3. Mowed the grass (this takes two hours),
4. Baked Muffins,
5. Rearranged, sorted, and organized our toys which included a bunch to go to charity,
6. Weeded a flower bed,
7. Rearranged Jonah's room to get it ready for painting and his soon-to-be big boy bed,
8. Cleaned, organized, and sorted all the clothes for Jonah and I (in my closet) putting aside a whole bunch to also go to charity.
Phew. Above is the picture of how my room is turning out. It's almost done and if I don't say so myself, Mommy is doing pretty darn good. It's a John Deere Tractor theme. What's next on her agenda? Doing her toenails and reading a book. Or maybe just an early bedtime. Probably reading in bed...the toenails can wait.
Posted by Dylan and Family at 9:40 PM