Monday, September 15, 2008

Join Dylan's Team!


October is National Down syndrome Awareness month. Help me raise awareness and celebrate individuals with Down syndrome by supporting me in the 5th Annual Buddy Walk of Whatcom County. You can support me two different ways: you can be on my team or you can pledge me for my walk. The walk will be held on October 4th from 11am to 2pm at the Maritime Heritage Park in Bellingham.

Mommy has set a goal. She wants to raise $750 for my team. The funds go to national research and to support my local Down syndrome Outreach program. This program helps many families and individuals whose lives are touched by Down syndrome.

Your support would mean lots to me and thanks in advance for your consideration. Just so you know, all donations are tax-deductible. To support my team, mail a check payable to
The Arc of Whatcom County
to the following address:

The Arc of Whatcom County
2602 McLeod Rd.
Bellingham, WA 98225

Attn: Down syndrome Outreach, Dylan's Team

Again, thanks for your support and consideration.
It really does mean so much to me and my family.

No comments: