Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Bug, Another Day

All is well in the G household although we had a couple of icky days. On Wednesday, Daddy got me dressed and fed. Then he loaded me onto the bus and I was happy as can be. Then an hour later, Mommy got a call to come pick me up. I had thrown up. All over one of my teachers.

Daddy went running to get me and sure enough, he got there and found me cuddling very sickly with the poor teacher and all the other kids were outside. It was so bad, I kicked all the other kids out. According to my teacher, I was fine when I got to school but got sick very quickly.

So for the past couple of days, Mommy has been taking care of me while I laid around the house. I was in extreme cuddle mode. It was some sort of short-lived flu bug which lasted a couple of days. As of last night, I was fine and eating pizza.

Mommy wants to know....when is spring?

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Dylan, hope you are feeling better. I think I had the same "bug" you did. I had cuddle time with my bed.
Hugs,
Carolyn in WV