Friday, April 17, 2009

Garden Tilled...Check

Mommy is crazy about Spring. It means it's time to start gardening and working in the yard. We love being outside with her and so we are big 'helpers'. Okay...maybe not so helpful but we love being outside with her.

Mommy's friend, J, came over with his super powerful (and big) tillers. So Mommy is now officially ready to start planting. He was so nice and loved that Jonah kept following him calling his tiller a 'tractor'. Daddy was impressed with how big the garden is this year. Yep. Corn, tomatoes, cucumbers...here we come!


3 comments:

Sandi said...

Now I know what you have been up to! I was starting to get worried I hadn't heard from ya.... I'm super jealous you got your garden tilled. You have been so busy Kristy! We should get together soon. The boys look so cute with their easter baskets.

Carolyn said...

Kristy, Looks like you have your work cut-out for you with that big garden. But things always taste so much better from the homegrown garden.

Cadence and her family live in said...

Holy Shoot, Girl! That is one heck of big garden.... I'm both jealous and exhausted just looking at it.
It also reminds me of the garden I had going when I adopted Tim and Eliza. They came in the summer and we spent and entire day discovering worms. Precious...
But mine was only about 10'x16'........
Call me when the tomatoes are ripe.
:)