Historical Fact: Did you know that sleep deprivation is used as a tool for torture?
That' s right, Mommy had another sleepless night as Jonah woke up at 2am and didn't go back to sleep until 4:30am. This is after he went to sleep at midnight. Then just as she fell asleep, wouldn't ya know, I got the hankering to get up.
So Mommy is establishing a new rule. If I get up at 4:30am anymore, from now on she'll change my diaper if necessary but then it is right back to bed for me. I can cry all I want but I have to stay in bed until 7am. She said it is necessary for her sanity and she is hoping that if I realize that I can't get up and play anymore at that time then I'll eventually go back to sleep.
Mommy is getting tough. And Mommy says she is getting some rest one way or the other. No exceptions.
1 comment:
Hi Dylan, Jonah and Kristi,
Kristi, I am so sorry you are not getting much sleep. I do know all about sleep deprivation. It is awful. Dylan and Jonah, you need to let Mommy get some sleep! Thanks for the announcement Kristi and for your Thank you card. I too am very happy and blessed to have you and your family in our lives. Please let me know if I can help with anything. Take care!
Post a Comment