Saturday, September 16, 2006

Night Time Battle...Bring It On Mommy!

Mommy and I have been having a battle of the wills at night. It's pretty simple...she wants me to go to bed and I don't. So what has been happening is that Mommy will just not give in and I scream, cry, play, and do whatever else (but sleep) until the sleep bug finally bites me. Here is an example from last night:

I'll scream and cry at the top of my lungs while rattling my crib. But Mom, I'm not going to go to sleep.


















Here I am pulling myself to a standing position.. But Mom, I'm still not going to go to sleep.


















I'll wipe my face to keep me from closing my eyes. But Mom, I'm NOT going to sleep.













And here is my favorite. I'll pick my nose.. but Mom, I'm NEVER going to go to sleep.













Then wouldn't ya know, ten minutes later.... I fell asleep. Boy, Mom sure is persistent.

No comments: