Saturday, September 16, 2006

New Baby Reception

Mommy, Jonah, and I went to a New Baby Reception for Down syndrome Outreach today. It was SO neat to meet all the new babies that have arrived recently and there sure was the gathering of folks to meet them! Thank you "S" for hosting and putting this event together.

We just wanted to say hello to all the new families and to let them know we really did enjoy meeting them. We can't wait until all these new kiddos get bigger so we can play! I can show you all my favorite things like playing on the swing, swimming, playing ball, getting into mischief, and so on. I'll even share my toys and show you how to sign "itsy bitsy spider!"

We also wanted to say a special hello to "B" and her twin babies. We met them a couple of months ago during the trip to the Woodland Park Zoo. These twins have since doubled in size and look terrific! It was great seeing you again and your lovely babies. Now can you feed them donuts or something? I really do want to play...we can play hide-n-seek, peek-a-boo, color with crayons (but not on the walls), make macaroni necklaces, dress up in costumes, build forts, climb trees, make snow angels, build sand castles....

No comments: