Friday, October 06, 2006

Glasses Progress Report

I wore my glasses this morning. Mommy is transitioning me to wearing them so we worked on it this morning and then after my nap, I went glasses free. In order to get me to wear them, Mommy did something she NEVER lets me do. I got to watch tv. So, for the first time ever, I got to watch Sesame Street, Bob the Builder...and yes, even Barney. Mom is pretty sure Barney will NOT make another appearance at our house although she says it's better than the Teletubbies (she's convinced the Teletubbies are involved with drugs...you'd think so to after watching it for a few seconds). Although Mommy wasn't too happy about it, I loved watching the TV, enough so that I didn't mind the glasses and I actually kept them on for a couple of hours. We'll keep trying to wear them a little longer each day but try to transition out of wearing them for TV only. We'll keep you posted.

No comments: