
My eyes have started to cross...in particular, my left eye moves in especially when I'm tired. Mommy noticed this about a month ago but it has been slowly getting worse. So today we went to see my eye doctor and yep, I'm getting glasses. I have a good case of wandering eye just like Mommy did when she was a kid and I'm also far-sighted. After I get my glasses, we'll try them for 6 weeks and then I'll go back to see if the glasses are fixing my crossing eyes. If not, (which will most likely be the case) I will have surgery to correct it.
Mommy and I are probably going to go pick out my new glasses this afternoon. She is wondering how she is going to teach me to keep them on. We promise to post pictures as soon as I get them. This should be fun? Okay, maybe not.
3 comments:
Dylan may surprise you. He will want to keep them on if they help him see better! You can also ask for cable temples--they are the flexible ones that wrap around the back of the ears and are harder for little hands to pull off.
Sarah (Evan's mom & and optometrist)
he's just gonna get glasses so I can see his eyelashes bat at me more when I see him flirt with me..Yah..that's the ticket..
Love ya Dylan...
Guys who where glasses are COOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL Dudes!!
Sarah,
Thank you for suggesting the cable temples. We did get those and I never would have known to ask for them without your advice. I appreciate it!
Kristy
Post a Comment