Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Shake That BOOTY

Mommy, Jonah, and I went to Civic Field tonight to say thank you to the Bellingham High School Band for their contribution for the Buddy Walk. While they were practicing, I started to dance right there in my stroller. I love music and hearing the band live....well, I just gotta get down.

Hear that music? I'm feeling it!

(Notice Jonah's smile?)
















Come on, Jonah! Wake up and join in. (I'm also trying to snap my fingers with my left hand. A trick Daddy is working on with me)



















Oh yeah...a little samba and I really get my groove on!


















But it gets even better. You see, when we got home, Mommy turned on the television and what would be on? Dancing with the Stars! I was so excited to hear the music, I started dancing and really shakin' it. Mommy thought it was so cute (and funny) that she left it on for me and I boogied the whole time!


Watch out Emmitt. I'm gonna show you some new moves before you know it!

1 comment:

amy and mighty max said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing! Love your posts! :)