I made some big accomplishments today that I thought I'd share with you. As you already know, I stood all by myself for the first time today. That was a pretty big deal but I also did something else. Today, during my speech therapy session, I was focusing on my eating. I ate oatmeal, eggs, and toast. But when Mommy asked if I wanted oatmeal or if I was all done, I signed that I wanted water. This is HUGE!!! Most of the time, I will sign the last word that Mommy has said but to actually transition to actually asking for something I want is a pretty big deal. My therapist was very excited and Mommy was beside herself. Of course, I got my water!
This is a very big step in communication and Mommy says she is very proud. I can't wait to tell her what I want next...like a cookie or that particular toy. Hooray for me!
1 comment:
WOW! WOW! WOW! We are soooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you Mr. Dylan! Keep up the amazing work beautiful man!
Love, Amy and Max
Post a Comment