Jonah woke up this morning all ready for his cuddle session with Daddy. He says to hurry home Daddy and that he is very glad to hear that you made it safely to Japan. He also heard you had some excitement over there with a little earthquake. Bet that was interesting. Today was pretty quiet. Mommy worked while Jonah and I took our naps. We also practiced my standing and bending my knees. I also decided it would be fun to climb UP the slide and even though I don't get too far, I'm determined to keep trying. I'll get there soon enough.
We also went for a walk today. Jonah rode in Mommy's front pack and you'll never guess what I rode in. Yep, my new Mariner wagon. It is pretty spiffy...and the neighbors thought it was pretty cool too. We got lots of comments.
Then Jonah and I went to Auntie Jodel's house to visit. We had a good time there while Mommy went to a rehearsal. She was glad to come back to find us both just having a good time watching our 3 year-old cousin Tessa play dress-up. Tessa was particularly talented at walking in her Mommy's high heeled shoes...she's better at it than Mommy!
We definitely missed you lots and lots today, Daddy. Hope you have a good morning. We are all blowing you kisses so make sure you catch them when they arrive!
3 comments:
I bet the Mariner's wagon will get a lot of miles on it and soon Dylan you will be pulling Jonah.
Hugs,
Carolyn in WV
Kristy, let me know when you want to get the boys together. We have family in town on Thursday, but we might be able to do something on Friday or next week. Just let me know...and I can do errands for you too if you need. :)
Love, Amy and Max
P.S. Check out the walker photos...they are some of the best ever!!!
Kristy,
What a precious picture of Ray and Jonah! Great to see you tonight!
We will pray for a safe trip and safe return home for Ray.
Take care.
Post a Comment