Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Graduation Certificate

Above is my graduation certificate I received tonight. Although the graduation ceremony was not so fun earlier this evening, the school is an amazing place. WCEL has really meant so much to our family (and many other families too). It gave me a great start in the world with special care, attention, and support while providing wonderful guidance for Mommy into the special needs parenting world. Thank you WCEL for everything that you have done for us. We will miss seeing you every week when I officially start my big boy school in March.

We will always cherish what you have provided me and my family.

2 comments:

sarah and the troops said...

Congrats Mr. Dylan! And tell Mommy not to worry about the "nightmare" graduation. Tucker did the same thing when he graduated. Yeah - it's really just for the Mommy's and Daddy's - but thats okay. Your Mommy is an awesome Mommy! Love and hugs.

Carolyn said...

Congratulations Dylan !!! Super job.
Knuckles to you,
Carolyn in WV