Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Grandma! Look What You've Done!

You've made Jonah the Cookie Monster!

While staying at Grandma and Grandpa's house this weekend, Grandma introduced Jonah and I to one of our new favorite foods. Cookies! Jonah is particularly fond of them as you can see from this photo. I like them too and Mommy is sure my speech therapist is gonna like that I'm enjoying this new taste and texture. The dentist on the other hand- we can deal with that later. Mommy is sure that we will.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for watching us this last weekend. The cookies will always remind us of our trip to your house. We'll be thinking of you often...

2 comments:

Sandi said...

That is one CUTE cookie monster!!!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I love cookies, too Dylan! Grandma sounds like my kind of woman.