Friday, November 07, 2008

Veggie Withdrawl


We have a VeggieTales addict in our house. BIG TIME! Can you guess who? Oh. It's me. Lately, Mommy and Daddy have been trying to get me to not watch videos and it's not making me happy. In particular because I only get to watch three things: VeggieTales, Wiggles, and Signing Time. I originally got to watch videos because it helped me to eat (a problem due to oral aversion issues) and to teach me to wear my glasses. Now, I constantly whine and sign for VeggieTales. All day and All night.

Yep. I WANT MY VEGGIETALES! My slow withdrawl process as prescribed by my parents is terrible. I don't recommend it. In fact, if I had my way, I'd continue with the video habit. But Mommy wants me to 'engage' in other activities.

Silly Mommy. Doesn't she know that vegetables are good for you?

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Dylan, Veggies are good, but not too many Veggietales.
Knuckles,
Carolyn in WV

Anonymous said...

awwww shucks buddy..give mommy lots and lots of lovin!!