Monday, September 21, 2009

Mommy's Owie

Mommy has a message for everyone:

Just so you hear it from me (aka Mommy): Yes, it's true. I ran my foot over with the rototiller today and yes...I'm on crutches for a few days. Fortunately, it is not that bad. Three stitches and a bone contusion. The worst part is that all of this would have been highly preventable if I hadn't been wearing sandals when I decided to pull out the rototiller...

Thunk! That is Mommy smacking her forehead.

Oh, by the way. Get better soon Uncle Joe. He most certainly won the award for most drama today. Mommy's owie has no comparison to the fact that he got hit by a car today while riding his bike. He's okay...the bike not so much. He will be sore but it sounds like he was very lucky. We love you lots Uncle Joe. Jeez. Hit by a car? Good one.

2 comments:

amy and mighty max said...

Oh Kristy...I am so sorry! Want me to take Dylan for an afternoon...would that help at all?

Sandi said...

Oh Kristy! Ouch! How can I help? We are feeling better and aren't sick anymore. Seriously let me know what you need help with.