Thursday, January 07, 2010

A Note From My Teacher

Today, Mommy got this email from my teacher which she thought she'd share. I've been working on this little task a long time...so YEA for ME!

I just need to share another celebration. Today during work time, I had D working on screwing on/off nuts and bolts (the large plastic ones). He did it!! He unscrewed a large nut from the large bolt, holding the bolt in his left hand and unscrewing the nut with his rightall by himself!! WAHOO!!

Signed by my fabulous teacher, C

3 comments:

Knowledge Safari said...

I second the Wahoo! Awesome!

Carolyn said...

Ok Dylan, you have me crying happy tears. That is something else you can cross off of your list. You are doing GREAT.
Love ya,
Carolyn in WV

Erin said...

I'm so proud of you, Dylan! Keep your teacher busy writing those notes because you're doing so well!