We are alive and well! Really. We've just been super-duper busy. It's been a really long time since a post so here is the super-short version of our summer.
- Daddy worked. A lot! He went to Japan for a month and has been clocking 12-14 hour days at the Navy Base.
- Mommy had two extra kids for the majority of the summer. A 11 month-old and his 4 year-old brother. Both kids had developmental delays but Mommy had to spend a lot of time with the 4 year-old. His delays were more extreme than originally thought and is currently undergoing diagnosis for his delays. They are now at a more permanent placement now but their time with us, while very precious, was extremely busy. Not too mention me and my brother or the fact that the 11 month-old had constant ear infections until his ear surgery. We then had a 6 month old and 20 month-old (together - and yes, this was Jack! - loved it!). We now have a teething 8 month old who is cute and getting ready for his forever home with another family. We are just helping with transitions.
- I went to summer school and while I certainly appreciated my fun time there, Mommy has mixed feelings about it. It was fun but was very unorganized which made Mommy very nervous.
- I started Kindergarten which I love, love, love! I have a great new teacher and the school is fantastic. It's a new school to our district and just a beautiful campus.
- Mommy got a job. She's starting next week working for the Bellingham School District as a para educator at one of the Middle Schools. She is going to be in the Special Education department.