Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jonah and Mommy

Jonah woke up from his nap earlier than I did the other day. So Mommy took advantage of spending a little time with him. She gets worried about him because it seems like I get all the attention sometimes...the therapies are focused on me, I'm more social at the grocery store so Jonah tends to be overlooked (he's a quiet kid), and I tend to need more discipline (I am almost three). So Mommy makes a concentrated effort to make sure Jonah gets one-on-one time with her. She loves their special moments and this one was pretty cute. It was filled with a shopping cart, some hats, and lots of hugs & kisses.


Here is Jonah pretending to be shopping.
This banana is too ripe, Mom.
Oops! Forgot his favorite hat. Coming in for that kiss and hug! We love you Jonah.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Jonah I love your smile. Did you know that you smile with your eyes? Beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile.
Love you,
Carolyn in WV

Eva and her 'rents said...

Yay Mommy and Jonah time! What a happy boy.