Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Off To Children's

I am heading down to Seattle today because I have some doctors appointments. This is to check out my ears and see how they are doing. I'm still tugging at my ears but my hearing has noticeably improved so it will be interesting to see what my doctors say.

Daddy is going to take me down today. He was supposed to stay home and watch Jonah but Mommy got pretty sick yesterday. She got Jonah's stomach flu and so the decision was that she now gets to stay with my brother. It probably isn't a good idea for her to be around any kids right at the moment, especially the ones that are sick at Children's.

Gotta go. I'm going to eat my breakfast and then help Mommy pack my day bag so Daddy doesn't forget anything. Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope today has some good results. kristy hope you feel better.